View this email in your browser (mailchi.mp/f156ef8878d3/shul-building-update-13414911?e=fb4aef344c)
* Mazel tov to Yanki Cohen on his engagement to Rena Kitay! The vort will be held in Lakewood this Sunday, April 11 from 4-7pm. Please see the invitation below for further details.
* Kiddush this week is cosponsored by the Merenstein family for a complete refuah shelama for Tzivia Dina Bas Rachel Rus, and by the Klein family in honor of Yanki Cohen’s engagement.
* As announced by Rabbi Spira, beginning this Shabbos the Shul will no longer require masks. Please bear in mind that during the week (when JFS is in the building) masks should still be worn to enter the building, though they may be removed once inside the Shul.
* Beginning this Tuesday (4/13), Daf Yomi will be resuming as an in-person shiur every morning in Shul. Dr. Stern will be starting at 6:10am on Tuesday with a new masechte. All are welcome to attend.
* Reminder that this Monday (4/12) and Tuesday (4/13) are Rosh Chodesh Iyar.
** Shabbos Zmanim:
* Mincha: 5:53 pm
* Hadlakas Neiros: after 6:09 pm
* Hadlakas Neiros B’zman: 7:12 pm
* Shacharis: 8:30 am
* Sof Zman Krias Shema: 8:58 / 9:41 am
* Sof Zman Tefillah: 10:47 am
* Rabbi Spira Shiur: 6:10 pm
* Mincha: 6:50 pm
* Shkiah: 7:31 pm
* Maariv Motzei Shabbos: 8:32 pm
** Shul Weekday Zmanim:
+ Shacharis: 8:30 am
+ Mincha/Maariv: 7:17 pm
o Monday-Tuesday: 6:50 am (Rosh Chodesh)
o Wednesday-Friday: 7:00 am
+ Maariv: Monday-Thursday: 9:00 pm